Diana J. Hutto Realty

Diana J. Hutto Realty

Hilton’s Lakefront – On the shores of Lake Santeetlah, this 3 bedroom, 2 bath home offers an enjoyable, fun and relaxed setting with a large yard, gazebo with swing by the lake, private boa dock and open deck to enjoy the views. Lake Santeetlah is a pristine mountain lake with 76 miles of shoreline to enjoy swimming, boating and fishing. 80% of the land surrounding Lake Santeetlah is managed by the US Forest Service leaving only 20% with residential sites. Young children will enjoy the closet full of toys and games plus child size patio chairs. Older children and adults will also find fun games in the closet too plus a ping pong table in the basement. A great place for the kids to play when they have to be indoors!

Hilton’s Lakefront provides all linens except for beach towels, free WiFi, Telephone including free long distance calls within the U.S., 2 TV’s with Cable Service, 2 DVD Players, Washer, Dryer, fully equipped kitchen, charcoal grill, outdoor chairs and central heat and air system. 3 Queen Beds & 1 Futon (not recommended for adults). No Smoking Indoors and No Pets Allowed.

If you’re coming to the area to ride your motorcycle on Tail of the Dragon, The Cherohala Skyway and the surrounding area, you’ll find Hilton’s Lakefront is easily accessed via paved roads and the attached garage to park your motorcycle is a favorite amenity with our motorcycle riding guests.

Outdoor adventures await you in this pristine mountain lake area from boating, fishing water skiing, swimming, mountain biking, horseback riding and hiking to a family fun day rafting or kayaking on nearby Nantahala River or tubing down Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. You won’t have far to travel from your vacation home accommodations to enjoy your day of adventure or just have fun right out your back door enjoying Lake Santeetlah.

Come explore and enjoy our natural wonders, scenic beauty and great outdoor adventures. We’re the less crowded side of the Smokies!

Rates: $1,400 / Week, $225 / Night for 3 or 4 Nights, $200 / Night for 5 Nights or More. There’s a $25 Administrative Fee (non-refundable), State Tax (6.75%), Graham County Occupancy Tax (3%) and a $250 Security Deposit (refundable). We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. We do not charge an additional fee for housecleaning upon your departure.

For more information or to make a reservation, please email or call.

After making your reservation, a Vacation Rental Agreement will be prepared and emailed to you for your electronic signature or mailed via USPS (your preference). Your reservation will be confirmed after receipt of signed rental agreement, half of the total rent factor, administrative fee and applicable taxes. The balance is due upon arrival. For 3 nights rental or rental occurring within 10 days of occupancy, the total amount is due with signed rental agreement.

Cancellation Policy: Advance Rent Paid or Total Rent Paid, Applicable Taxes and Security Deposit, less any third party fees, if applicable, are refundable if premises are re-rented on the same terms as set forth in the Vacation Rental Agreement.

Seasonal: Open Mid March through November (weather permitting). Closed December through Mid March.

To check availability, an online calendar is available through our website’s Home Page at www.VacationHomeRentals.com.

Stecoah Valley Cultural Arts logo
Smoky Mountain Host of North Carolina logo
Graham Revitalization Economic Action Team logo
Blue Ridge Natural Heritage Area logo
Azalea Society of America logo
Graham County Historical Association logo